Thursday, April 14, 2011

Transparency Pictures

I love, love, love this craft.  It is so, so, so easy and so, so, so cute!

Okay here are the steps, so try to keep up (Kidding! Because, it's super easy!). 
Get a transparency (you can buy them for $0.40each at your local office supply store in the copy department).  Type up a song or saying; i.e. "You Are My Sunshine", "I Am A Child of God", The Family Proclamation, The Living Christ, "I Love To See the Temple", "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes".  Put the transparency in your printer, hit the print button and let dry!

Because you will be printing an 81/2 x 11 and frames are 8x10 you will have to cut the transparency (after you print it) to fit the opening, you can also make them smaller to fit 5x7.

I have ALL of the above songs and sayings and I am more than happy to send them to you via email, so email me at attirealterations@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment